Private photoshoot (1)
Szymon Brodziak (born 1979) – visualteller & master of black&white photography. Ranked #1 in World’s Top 10 Black & White Photographers 2019 by One Eyeland. The youngest aritist exhibited at the Museum of Photography – Helmut Newton Foundation in Berlin. During 2013 Cannes Film Festival, Brodziak was acclaimed the best black&white campaign photographer of the world by the jury of FashionTV Photographers Awards (2013).
Szymon received Johnnie Walker Keep Walking Award for constant fulfilment of dreams and passion of setting new paths in the search of beauty. He loves to photograph women. He’s inspired mainly by locations, where he brings to life his monochromatic visions. He leaves their interpretation to the viewer by saying: ”What you see is who you are”.
A private photo session performed by Szymon Brodziak is an unforgettable experience. The concept, vibe and location are determined with you. It is preceded by preparations with a creative team, consisting of a make-up artist, a hairdresser and a stylist. Usually, before shooting, the stylist coordinates outfits with the theme of the session and, if necessary, rents or sews additional outfits. The entire team makes every effort to ensure that the session takes place in a professional, but very friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
After the session you get:
- large format retouched photos (6000 x 9000px @ 300dpi) allowing enlargements in any size - electronic form sent to the indicated email address via wetransfer
- retouched photos in a light web format (1000 x 1500px @ 72dpi) for publication on the Internet - electronic form sent to the indicated email address,
- photo license - without time and territorial limits, only for private purposes and professional self- presentation (e.g. CV, Linkedin, social media, www). The photographs cannot be used for promotion, marketing or sale of services / brands. They also cannot be resold to third parties or entities. It is possible to purchase a separate license for such activities,
- substantive support in the field of professional printing and photo binding.
- We issue VAT invoices or a receipt.
- The condition for booking a session is a 30% deposit.
- The remaining 70% is settled within 14 days after the Ordering Party accepts and receives the finished photos.
- The date of the session is agreed jointly, but it must take place within a maximum of 6 months from the date of payment of the deposit.
- Additional costs of any travel from Poznań, flights, accommodation, meals and rental of photo locations are covered by the Ordering.
- It is possible to purchase more photos than provided for in the given session option, for an additional fee indicated in the table.
- The character of the session signs a consent to use his image in the artistic activities of Szymon Brodziak (including publications, albums, social media, Brodziak Gallery offer).
Give the private photoshoot as an elegant invitation.
"Working with Szymon was one of the most interesting professional meetings for me!!! Great energy during the session, plus professionalism, sense of humor and incredible talent made all inhibitions and embarrassment very quickly replaced with pure joy! In the photos I see myself as a person who is not easy to be seen in my everyday life, myself in the essence of femininity and sensuality... Free... And this is thanks to Szymon and the way he looks at a woman through the lens and how he allows her to feel fully herself and fully beautiful."
- Agnieszka Sienkiewicz
"It was a great honor for me to be able to work with Szymon. I am very happy that he is the author of the photos for my next biography. I identify with many of Szymon's photos and with the women in the photos. It is sex appeal, beauty, but most of all strength. You can also see vulnerability in these photos. Especially in the 21st century, we need a woman to be presented as an independent human being, but at the same time very fragile and vulnerable."
- Joanna Jędrzejczyk
"The session with Szymon and his team was an amazing experience. They managed to create a great atmosphere, thanks to which it was a very positive experience. And the photos are delightful. Szymon can capture beautiful moments in a unique way. Many thanks to the whole team."
- Maja P.
"The magic of Szymon's photos took me to another world, the world of women in the most beautiful black and white version. That day everything was just perfect... Make-up created by Sławka, hair arranged by Darek, unusual stylizations by Ela... And above all, Szymon - minimalist, great professionalist. The amazing interiors of the Brodziak Gallery, Szymon's insane photographs on the walls, these paintings will stay with me forever."
- Monika J.
"Before the photoshoot, I was afraid that it would be difficult for me to pose, because I have no experience in this matter. However, Szymon and his colleagues created such a friendly atmosphere that the photoshoot was a pleasure and fun. At the same time, I was impressed by their professionalism, talent and commitment. Szymon Brodziak is an artist of the highest class and gives his best everytime. No wonder he took the best photos I've ever had. They are beautiful, atmospheric and artistic. The photoshoot was an amazing experience for me, and its results exceeded my wildest expectations."
- Joanna P.
To create black&white worlds, to tells stories inscribed within photographic frames. To evoke emotions and capture the beauty that decorates our interiors and enriches our inner selves.
I invite you to working together,