Szymon Brodziak (ur.1979) – master of black and white photography. Winner of 1st place in the World's Top 10 Black & White Photographers 2019 by One Eyeland. The youngest artist whose work has been exhibited at the Museum of Photography - Helmut Newton Foundation in Berlin. At the Cannes Film Festival, named the world's best photographer of black and white advertising campaigns by the FashionTV Photographers Awards jury (2013).
Awarded the Johnnie Walker Keep Walking Award for constantly making his dreams a reality and his passion for forging new paths in search of beauty. He loves photographing women. He is inspired by the places where he realizes his monochromatic visions. He leaves their interpretation to the viewer, saying:
"What you see is who you are."
A private photo session prepared by Szymon Brodziak is first and foremost an unforgettable experience. The concept, atmosphere and location of the session are determined together with you. It is preceded by preparations with the creative team, consisting of a make-up artist, hairdresser and clothing stylist. Usually, before the shoot, the stylist consults the closet with the heroine/heroine of the session and, if necessary, borrows or sews additional creations. The entire team makes every effort to ensure that the session takes place in a professional but very friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
Variant I is a strictly portrait session, which takes place at Brodziak Gallery Poznań, in what is known as a daytime studio.
Variant II and III is a creative session covering the entire silhouette and portrait in any location in Poland or around the world.
After the session you receive:
- retouched photos in large format (6000x9000px @300dpi) allowing enlargements of any size - electronic form sent to the indicated email address via wetransfer,
- retouched photos in light web format (1000x1500px @72dpi) for publication on the Internet - electronic form sent to the indicated email address.
- A license for the photos - without time and territorial restrictions, exclusively for personal and professional self-presentation (e.g., resume, Linkedin, social media, www). Photographs may not be used for promotion, marketing or sale of services/brands. They also cannot be resold to third parties or individuals. It is possible to purchase a separate license for such activities,
- Professional support for printing and framing of photographs.
Terms of the session:
- A 30% deposit is required to book a session. The remaining 70% is paid within 14 days after the client accepts and receives the finished photos.
- The date of the session is mutually agreed upon, but it must take place within a maximum of 6 months from the date of payment of the deposit.
- Additional costs of travel from Poznan, flights, accommodation, food and location rental are covered by the Client.
- There is a possibility to buy more photos than the session variant provides for an additional fee indicated in the table.
- We issue a VAT invoice or receipt.
Give the session in the form of an elegant invitation.
"Working with Simon is one of the most interesting professional encounters I've had!!! Great energy at the session, on top of that professionalism, sense of humor and unbelievable talent made all inhibitions and restraints very quickly gave way to pure joy! In the photos I see myself as I am not easily seen, myself in the quintessence of femininity and sensuality... Free... And this is due precisely to Simon and how he looks at a woman through the lens and how he allows her to feel fully herself and fully beautiful."
- Agnieszka Sienkiewicz
"It was a huge honor for me to be able to work with Simon. I am very happy that he is the author of the photos for my next biography. I identify with many of Simon's photos and with the women in the pictures. This is sex appeal, beauty, but most of all strength. You can also see the vulnerability in these photos. Especially in the 21st century, we need women to be portrayed as independent beings, but at the same time very fragile and sensitive."
- Joanna Jędrzejczyk
"The session with Simon and his team was an amazing experience. They managed to create a great atmosphere, which made it a very positive experience. And the photos are stunning. Simon knows how to capture beautiful moments in a unique way. A huge thank you to the entire team."
- Maja P.
"The magic of Simon's photos transported me to another world, the world of women in the most beautiful black and white. On that day everything was perfect.... Makeup created by Slawka, masterfully styled hair by Darek, extraordinary styling by Ela.... And above all, Simon - a minimalist, great professional. The amazing interiors of Brodziak Gallery, Simon's insane photographs on the walls, these images will stay with me forever. I remain extremely impressed by his talent, the way he works and his workshop, and above all, what kind of person he is."
- Monika J.
"Before the session, I was worried that it would be difficult for me to pose for photos, as I have no experience in this. However, Simon and his colleagues created such a friendly atmosphere that the session was a pleasure and a lot of fun. At the same time, I was impressed by their professionalism, talent and commitment. Szymon Brodziak is a top-notch artist and gives his best at every session. So it's no surprise that he took the best photos I've ever had. They are beautiful, atmospheric and artistic. The session was an amazing experience for me and the results exceeded my wildest expectations."
- Joanna P.
Creating black and white worlds, telling stories recorded in photographic frames. Inspiring emotions and capturing the beauty that decorates our interiors and enriches ourselves.
I invite you to cooperate with me,