According to Art. 13 sec. 1-2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (OJ EU L 119, p. 1) – further GDPR – we would like to inform you that:
I. Personal data controller
As Szymon Brodziak based in Poznań, at ul. Głogowska 16 (postal code 60-734), NIP 779-197-13-81 we are the administrator of your personal data.
You can contact the Administrator regarding the protection of your personal data by writing to the following e-mail address:
firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of our registered office or by calling the telephone number +48 795 770 771;
II. Purposes and basics of processing
The purposes of processing your data have been specified. As an administrator, we will process your data:
a) to inform you about events organized by Brodziak Gallery or at which Brodziak Gallery
takes part (vernissages, fairs, plays, concerts, etc.) based on your consent (the basis of Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
b) in order to conclude a sales contract, provide services based on your interest in our offer (the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
c) in order to perform a sales contract or provide services, when we have concluded it (the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
d) for analytical purposes [better selection of services to the needs of our clients, general optimization of ours products, optimization of service processes, building knowledge about our customers, financial analysis of our company] being the implementation of our legitimate interest in this interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
e) for archival (evidence) purposes, which are the implementation of our legitimate interest in securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
f) in order to possibly establish, investigate or defend against claims which is our legal implementation justified in this interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
g) to test customer satisfaction, which is the implementation of our legitimate interest in determining quality our service and the level of satisfaction of our customers with products and services (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
h) in order to offer you products and services directly (direct marketing), including selecting them under in terms of your needs, i.e. profiling, which is the implementation of our legally justified in this interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
i) in order to offer you directly (direct marketing) products and services of companies cooperating with us (our partners), i.e. in the form of discount coupons, including matching them to your needs, profiling, which is the implementation of our and our partners legally justified in this interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
At any time you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, but withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
III. Right to object
1. At any time, you have the right to object to the processing of your data described
above. We will stop processing your data for these purposes, unless we can demonstrate that in relation to your data, there are important legitimate grounds for us that override your interests, rights and freedoms or your data will be necessary for us to possibly establish, assert or defend claims.
2. At any time, you have the right to object to the processing of your data for the purpose
conducting direct marketing. If you exercise this right – we will stop processing data in
IV. Data storage period
1. Your personal data resulting from the conclusion of the contract will be processed for the period in which they may be disclosed claims related to this contract for 10 + 1 years from the end of the year in which the contract expired, including 10 years the longest possible limitation period for claims, an additional year is provided in the event of claims filed in the last one time and problems with delivery, and counting from the end of the year is used to determine one data deletion date for contracts ending in a given year.
2. We may process the your data for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services until you object to their processing for this purpose or we determine that they have become obsolete.
V. Recipients of data
Your personal data may be disclosed to our partners, i.e. companies with whom we cooperate products or services, etc. These may be couriers, suppliers, printing companies, framers, PayU and co-organizers exhibitions.
Our subcontractors (processors), e.g. accounting companies, may also have access to your data, legal and IT services, claim adjusters, contractors of claims handling services, marketing agencies.
VI. Rights of data subjects:
According to the GDPR, you are entitled to:
a) the right to access your data and receive a copy of it;
b) the right to rectify (correct) your data;
c) the right to delete data, limit data processing;
d) the right to object to data processing;
e) the right to data portability;
f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
VII. Information on the requirement / voluntary provision of data
Providing data is voluntary, but it is necessary to conclude a contract.
VIII. Automated decision making
We do not make decisions in an automated manner or taking into account profiling. Profiling means processing of personal data consisting in the use of your personal data to evaluate some Your characteristics, in particular to analyze or forecast aspects of your work results, situations economy, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or
IX. Cookies policy
The customer. Cookies are small text files sent and stored on the Customer’s device
2. Cookies allow the Seller to customize and optimize the website and store website for the needs of customers, creating statistics of page views and ensuring security.
Cookies are also used to maintain the Customer’s session after leaving the website
in order to be able to return to the contents of the basket.
3. The Customer can delete cookies at any time using his web browser from the online store or completely block their collection on the Customer device.
4. Blocking by the Customer the possibility of collecting Cookies on his device may
make it difficult or impossible for the Customer to use some of the functionalities of the online Store.
5. Cookies technology in the manner described in points 1-4 is also used by third parties
both cooperating and not cooperating with the Seller, which offer the best advertisements
tailored to the client’s preferences.